I Forge Iron

Age of my Fisher

Knowing the location would help, hence the suggestion in the read this first thread to edit your profile to show your location. If you have the pictures saved on computer, look at the bottom of the editor and you will see the paper clip and the text "Drag files here to attach, or choose files. After the pictures download, click on the + to insert them. Then double click to edit the size to around 640X480.

9 hours ago, Irondragon Forge & Clay said:

Knowing the location would help, hence the suggestion in the read this first thread to edit your profile to show your location. If you have the pictures saved on computer, look at the bottom of the editor and you will see the paper clip and the text "Drag files here to attach, or choose files. After the pictures download, click on the + to insert them. Then double click to edit the size to around 640X480.

Thank you for your input. I’ll never figure computers out. I’m just going to assume it’s at least 100 . Regards John 

the 3 is near bottom under the strap . Hard to see with strap in the way . It’s been beat up bad . I love old tools 

DA5D7A5D-19B6-4DFB-B8F6-7E693900F929.jpeg

B3B71603-9360-4394-9BF6-1DD63610D02F.jpeg

The weight of Fisher's is on that front foot that has a strap going over it on the logo side.  Looks like 180 something there.  It's raised so take a wire brush and brush it.  I didn't find my weight until I brushed it.  Here's a picture of where the weight stamp is:

IMG_0126.thumb.JPG.a0879c996de606ab661b570424944330.JPG

Your Fisher is better defined than mine.  Too bad the heal is missing, but it's still usable.