I Forge Iron

Changing Names

Both my wife and I do not use our first names instead using our middle names.

We gave our kids extra middle names so they would have more choice. I have a bunch of frinds and kinfolk who use nicknames as their given name.

May I suggest you keep your "original name" as middle names to keep the family history and add first and last names as you want to.

Both my wife and I do not use our first names instead using our middle names.

We gave our kids extra middle names so they would have more choice. I have a bunch of frinds and kinfolk who use nicknames as their given name.

May I suggest you keep your "original name" as middle names to keep the family history and add first and last names as you want to.

I never thought about that, Thomas. That's a wonderful idea. :)

Edit: That'd be a mouthful, though. Vladimir Dallas Jason De Marr Marenus. :P Edited by Vladimir Marenus

Why woould you want to change your name ?

Mike Tanner

Taken from the 'story behind your log-in' thread:

Well, those of you who know me know that my real name is Dallas de Marr. However, I do wish to change my first name to Vladimir-- not to be cool or anything, but I just 'feel' like a Vladimir, if that makes any sense. I just identify with that name.