I Forge Iron

Hello for Northern California

Madmox

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Colin, I live up in Northern California, almost to the Oregon border deep behind the Redwood Curtain. Im still trying to get my shop set up and finish up my gas forge but hopefully it will all be done soon! I've loved lurking around here learning all I can and all the tips and pointers.

Mox

4 hours ago, BIGGUNDOCTOR said:

Welcome from the Nevada Desert. We have members up your way in Crescent City.

Brrrr try to avoid that place like the plague. Just kidding. I’m about 90 miles south of there. 

Welcome aboard, glad to have you.

Near the Myrtle forests? Not only is the wood beautiful to spectacularly beautiful the leaves make an excellent seasoning like Bay leaves. They're in the same family, similar flavor but enough different to make folks wonder what the magic is. 

Frosty The Lucky.

I am A Bit further / deeper in the Redwood curtain than you LOL hear in Crescent City if you ever get up this way look me up Steve's Welding & Fab + Blacksmithing I am a member of the Jefferson Smiths A local group northern Ca & southern Or there are Smiths in your area I know if you want to know more Info PM a ph# Steve