Jump to content
I Forge Iron

Has anyone ever seen one of these tiny vises?


Recommended Posts

Yes, I know it as an Engineers hand vice, typically used at the drill press when drilling small parts, especially if they are difficult to mount otherwise. They are also used by other Trades and therefore may be  known by a different name. And they come in various sizes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...