I Forge Iron

Been here awhile but reintroducing myself

Tyler2045

Hello, I am Tyler. I have been in and out of the hobby of blacksmithing for 10 to 15 years. I learned from my grandfather who just recently passed away and left me all of his equipment. So I am now trying to set a shop up so I can get back into the hobby full swing. I will be posting in some of the other forms to see if yall can help me identify somethings. 

I am quite happy about getting the equipment and that it will not be sold at auction. The forge table I will be using when I get my shop set up is the one that my grandfather taught me how to build and control a coal fire in. This table will hopefully be my new main coal forge.

20170814_190536.jpg

I'm looking forward to your posts.  There have been a few great threads about setting up a shop and getting old forges up and running.  Get to reading and then start your own thread about setting up your grandfather's equipment.  I'm certain everyone will jump in to help out.  Welcome back.

Lou