I Forge Iron

Hardware source?

RogueRugger

I'd check TSC or other local farm supply. Perhaps asking around at the local feed store and someone there might know where to go semi locally. The places that sell the metal panels for walls and roofs. There are a lot of listings online when I searched for rolling barn door hardware

I've made them several ways.  You can buy wheels from online barn door hardware companies, plentiful and cheap with a quick google search.  You can fabricate wheels by cutting (water jet, plasma, etc) and modern weld the basic parts together.  Also an option is to use a cast iron v-belt pulley from someone like MSC or McMaster, the larger sizes (6"+) are usually spoked and "look right".  

If you have a lathe... this isn't a machinist's forum.  Nuff said.  

Or you can forge up a circle of flat stock bent the hard way, rivet or forge weld in spokes and a hub, and laminate slightly larger rings to the outside of the first to create the groove.  Or fuller a length of square stock along it's length, bend it into a circle, etc etc.

Final option is the least profitable but the most fun!

Thanks for all the suggestions. I probably should have mad early it clearer, but these are for inside the house. The search for such indoor barn door hardware was less successful than  Mr Powers. 

Edit: I did find someone who sells just the wheels. Thanks again for the pointers. 

Edited by RogueRugger
Found solution