I Forge Iron

Just joined

Welcome to the site.

I am sure you have seen it before, pack a lunch and a cold drink and read the sections that are of interest to you. Lots of information on the site. If you have specific questions, just ask. Someone  can then give you specific answers. 

Welcome aboard, glad to have you. If you'll put your general location in the header you might be surprised how many of the Iforge gang live within visiting distance. Just telling us in one post isn't going to stick in our memories after we open the next post.

Do you have things you'd like to make in mind? Leads on equipment tools, etc.? have you hooked up with your local blacksmithing organization? 

I hope you realize blacksmithing is addictive, worth it but very addictive and you can count on us to help you on the slope.

Regardless it's good to have a hobby, the worst thing about being retired is there are NO days off! :o That's right, Friday stops having much meaning, the  phrase, "sleeping in," starts to include what you slept in. The "honey do" list is put on scroll. Oh it never ends a boy NEEDS to play with fire and hit things with hammers. It's good for mental health don't you know. (That's actually a serious subject in many forms.)

Frosty The Lucky.