I Forge Iron

College Project

Hello my name is Liam. I'm a college student in Ontario, Canada. I was wondering if I could possibly interview one of the blacksmiths on this website for a school project. The project is to write a profile on a topic or person. Blacksmithing is what I chose. I was hoping to interview over Skype or something like that and just ask a few questions. Some of what you say to me back be quoted in my project and it is going to be posted to a Blog I am writing for my class. 

Thank you to anyone who takes the time to respond I really appreciate it. Have a good day.

Zyphiza,

Google "iforgeiron, interview with a blacksmith".

This site's search engine is an abortion.

Ontario is a huge province. I takes two long days of driving to go from Kingston, (central west Ont.) to the Ontario-Manitoba border.

It is like me saying that I am located in North America. And I am! & I'm not telling! It's a secret,

I think.

Welcome,

SLAG.

1 hour ago, Zyphiza said:

Thank you for the reply but I need to conduct an actual interview, that information is helpful, but not exactly what I'm looking for. I may have to make a few hour road trip...

Sir Fleming College has a campus in Haliburton, they do a good blacksmithing course. Here is the phone number and email for the course contact 705-457-1680 ext. 6743 jennifer.bain@flemingcollege.ca  She'll more than likely be able to help you out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2017 at 5:23 PM, Iron Poet said:

Sir Fleming College has a campus in Haliburton, they do a good blacksmithing course. Here is the phone number and email for the course contact 705-457-1680 ext. 6743 jennifer.bain@flemingcollege.ca  She'll more than likely be able to help you out.

Sorry for the late reply but thank you very much. I will contact her ASAP I am already 1 week overdue on the first draft of this assignment...