I Forge Iron

6 new ones in progress (of course:))

Sam Salvati

Thanks Darren, I always liked how cool the blades looked on straight razors, and always wanted one that could be used like a regular knife. Slight difference with mine is it is flat ground instead of hollow (for a bit of toughness), but it will not have a secondary edge.

Welcome by the way!

thats great, i do the same, none of my knifes have come to look quight as good as yours though. i definetly like knifes that are forged to shape as apposed to guys that just forge out a big flat patty and then grind like crazy until they have the shape they want. i am particularly fond of knives that have never seen a electric tool

Thanks Darren, I always liked how cool the blades looked on straight razors, and always wanted one that could be used like a regular knife. Slight difference with mine is it is flat ground instead of hollow (for a bit of toughness), but it will not have a secondary edge.

Welcome by the way!

Thanks for the welcome Sam, I appreciate it! :)

Here are a few other makers who make knives with the straight razor design....though these are all stock removal:

Graham Knives - Makers of Custom Handmade Knives

Ray Rogers Handcrafted Knives:Pictures of the Folders I Make

I thought you might find those interesting if you hadn't seen them before.

:)

-Darren