I Forge Iron

Sunday at the forge

Don't you LOVE power tools? I wonder what the guys at Cat would say if folk start calling asking about dies? Uh yeah Bob, I need a bigger plannishing die for my concrete breaker, got one in stock?

Nice piece Matto, is it staying in your yard or is it spoken for? Lighting? Maybe spraying water?

Frosty The Lucky.

Frosty the wife will not let it go.  Will do some up lighting and landscaping around it.  

As for the dies I have been working with a company that builds concrete breakers and am working on some quick attach dies.

Funny how wives can be like that. I'll bet she wants a lot of that good stuff you've brought home gone though eh?

I can envision pot holders attached inside and maybe hanging plants draped around outside surfaces. It's a nice piece but I think you're going to need your skid steer to landscape on that scale. Good thing eh?

Frosty The Lucky.

Part of the problem is the shop is a couple hundred feet from the house.  Some stuff never gets to go far.  The thing that makes it worse is the mother-in-law lives across the street (at least she pays $) leaving not much for selling.  But does give great displays.  

Will be using a shovel to get a lot of the land scaping done.  Will get in trouble if I tear up the grass.  What I have planned will not take much and will blend into the surroundings. 

5 minutes ago, matto said:

Part of the problem is the shop is a couple hundred feet from the house.  Some stuff never gets to go far.  The thing that makes it worse is the mother-in-law lives across the street (at least she pays $) leaving not much for selling.  But does give great displays.  

Will be using a shovel to get a lot of the land scaping done.  Will get in trouble if I tear up the grass.  What I have planned will not take much and will blend into the surroundings. 

I can see how that'd be. I'm not going to say a word about "mother in law" and "blending into the landscaping" being in the same post. Shhhhh. Mum's the word.

Hello Mum. :blink:

Frosty The Lucky.