I Forge Iron

Hi from mid missouri.

flat creek

Preston

I been meaning to tell you that I stopped by Sid Sudemier's last summer and he had a hydraulic shrinker identical to the one you got from me sitting outside among the power hammers on his parking lot. Of course it wasn't in as good a shape as yours.;)

Glad to see your post!

Trust you are doing well!

I just joined recently as well. I have been ill and off work for 9 months so I have more time to read and particpate. I trust to begin telecomuting for about 4 hours per day beginning any day now. Computer connectivity and security is always a fun issue.....

Ruben

Welcome flatcreek

If any of you mid-MO folks are going to Pat's on New Year's Day tell him I said howdy and will see him in Sedalia in May.

Steve

I will probably head down that way on New Year's Day unless the weather turns bad. I'll pass your howdy on to him.

Thank you BT. One of these years I am gonna sneak down there and surprise Pat and all on New Year's . I love turning up unexpected at places far away from home. Don't tell him that it's a secret!

Ruben-I figured that was you. Good to see you here on ifi. Sorry to hear you have had health problems. Hope to see you in March. Take care.

Flat Creek, welcome from Southeast Iowa. I'm glad you made it here. I am also glad to see that you know Ruben and BT. Some of the folks here I have met over the years. One of these days I'm gonna get out of this cave I live in and make a trip down to a BAM event. This watering hole is a nice place to be.

Steve ( Ten Hammers ) O'Grady