I Forge Iron

Stake Anvil Candle Mold?

Found this at an estate sale, is it a Candle Mold making stake anvil or jewelers stake anvil. No makers marks, the stake is 26" long but looks like it could have been longer,  the end was hammered flat. It's also missing the stake part. Was thinking of fixing the end and adding a stake to it.  Is there any antique value in this stake anvil before I start changing it? 

_NTVGRkNDNjkuQ0hfRE9NLkNIX0NIX1BPLjIwMC4yMDAwMEU5LjEuMzlCOTYuMUA0NTo1NUZGQ0M2OS5DSF9ET00uQ0hfQ0hfUE8uMTAwLjE2NTMzN0EuMS41MUE1LjFAMTo3LkNIX0RPTS5DSF9DSF9QTy4xMDAuMC4xLjAuMUAxNg--.jpg

_NTVGRkNDNjkuQ0hfRE9NLkNIX0NIX1BPLjIwMC4yMDAwMEVCLjEuNDVENTMuMUA0NTo1NUZGQ0M2OS5DSF9ET00uQ0hfQ0hfUE8uMTAwLjE2NTMzN0EuMS41MUE3LjFAMTo3LkNIX0RPTS5DSF9DSF9QTy4xMDAuMC4xLjAuMUAxNg--.jpg

Without a stake plate, you can mount a stake-less metal form in a bench vise by wrapping it in some U-shaped sheet metal, and pinching the sheet metal between the jaws.

As for value, it is pretty bent and rusty, so not going to fetch top dollar on flea bay. I would clean it up and put it to use.