I Forge Iron

Looking for a venturi burner

AKberb24

I have been looking for a decent venturi burner on the Internet for a couple of days and I came across the name of a guy who makes his own. Everything that I have read on them says they are top of the line. His name is Stephen Gensheimer. Does anyone know how I can get ahold of him or if he even still makes them?

Welcome aboard, glad to have you. You live about 1/2 hour from me, even if you live on the far side of the Butte, I live on Vine rd. in Wasilla. I've been known to make a burner or two. :rolleyes:

I don't know when but sometime this fall I'll be putting on a burner workshop at an Association of Alaskan blacksmiths meeting though I'm not sure when or where. I'll have to ask date but the next meet is at Jim Hutto's in Anchorage and our other most usual meeting place is on Farm Lp. at Pat's, "Arctic Fires Bronze" studio.

I'm not saying don't buy a burner from someone or use someone else's plans, there are a LOT of good ones available. I just have one that's easy, inexpensive and we're almost neighbors.

Frosty The Lucky.

I know he made them as of last year. I bought one of his burners and want to get a 2nd one when funds allow. I've used a couple of forges at the PABA meetings using his burners and they are very nice.

Let me dig a bit and I'll see if I can't dig up his contact info. If nothing else, I know he was a member of PABA ( Pennsylvania Artist Blacksmith assn.). You can probably contact him thru their face book page.

Let me know what you find out from him if he's still making them or not and what they run now. I haven't managed to make many of the meeting this year due to work.

sgenh at comcast.net is the contact email I have for him from my 2013 PABA directory.

Edited by DSW

I know he made them as of last year. I bought one of his burners and want to get a 2nd one when funds allow. I've used a couple of forges at the PABA meetings using his burners and they are very nice.

Let me dig a bit and I'll see if I can't dig up his contact info. If nothing else, I know he was a member of PABA ( Pennsylvania Artist Blacksmith assn.). You can probably contact him thru their face book page.

Let me know what you find out from him if he's still making them or not and what they run now. I haven't managed to make many of the meeting this year due to work.

sgenh at comcast.net is the contact email I have for him from my 2013 PABA directory.

Thank you sir! As soon as I know I will update you on if he makes them and price. 

If that doesn't work I do have a phone number and address from that 2013 directory, just in case he changed internet providers and doesn't have access to that email address. ( I know that happened to me a few years back when we changed from Comcast to Verizon). Back around that time I think he was moving, so I'm not 100% sure the mailing address is good. I think it is because his old place wasn't all that far from my house and I was a bit disappointed that he'd moved about 2 hours west of me to Reading PA before I had a chance to get to meet him.

If need be, I can PM you the rest of the contact info, or try to talk to one of the guys at the PABA meeting 1st Sat in October when I go and see if I can't get a good contact for you.

• 3 months later...