I Forge Iron

BS show on RFDTV

RFDTV has a show running now alternately called "Anvil and Forge" or "Forge and Anvil". Don't know which moniker will stick in the long run but it's nice to see someone on the TV banging on hot iron. Visit the RFDTV website for listings in your area. I watched what I think was chapter 1 today.

Newlad, when suggesting links, please use IForgeIron.com as that is the primary site and covers all the information related to blacksmithing. The blacksmithforum.com is but a part of IForgeIron.com

Thank you for thinking of IForgeIron.com and suggesting it as a link for information on blacksmithing.

I checked the station schedule again and it appears the Forge and Anvil show on RFDTV is being premiered on Mondays, then the same episode repeats all week. The one for tomorrow is on hand-held tools like chisels and such so might be worth watching if you have ready access. Unfortunately, I haven't yet figured out how many episodes are in the series...H

Hwooldridge
5 videotapes and 2 of them say 5 programs a piece and then there's 3 more tapes with 9 different projects and he's got a website called forge and anvil that gives you the ordering info but I can't find it right now

Buck
"if opportunity doesn't knock build a door"

I quit the DIRECT TV and went to DISH TV because DIRECT TV said I was the only one that had requested RFD TV.

I noticed an advertisement, just the other day for DIRECT TV in the ad it said that RFD was now availible on DIRECT..

The channel number on DISH NETWORK is 9409. It has a lot of good stuff on it. Horses from 9pm to 11pm. I am enjoying this tv channel as much as I did back in the fiftys and sixtys..It is great. Really down to earth programing and NO filth.

Chuck