I Forge Iron

Hello

This is my intro. Not too much to say, I'm afraid. Just getting started in blacksmithing. I'm going to be using an rr track anvil and brake drum forge, at least until I'm experienced enough to justify something fancier. I hope to sell stuff I make eventually. But mostly, for now, I'll settle for starting fires and smacking stuff with a hammer :D

I forgot to mention, I have been reading this forum for a couple weeks now, so I won't ask  too many simple questions (and I know how to use the search function!).

Edited by DevinThomas
Added the second paragraph

Hey Devin, I said hi in your other post so I'll skip the usual patter. I'm primarily a hobbyist though I end up selling a little. One of the main reasons I do this stuff is I like playing with fire and hitting things with hammers. Make iron and steel act like putty is pretty darned cool.

Frosty The Lucky.

No simple questions for items discussed *MANY* times before?  Use of the search function?  Location in your profile?  No mention of swords?

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE NEWBIE??????????

Welcome!

Not to mention the snappy reparte right out of the gate. Now that you mention it Thomas I'm a trifle suspicious myself.

Frosty The Lucky.