Jump to content
I Forge Iron

Hammer ID


Recommended Posts

I picked up this hammer the other day at a metal salvage. It appears to be a straight peen sledge however the faces are much wider than any others I have seen. Is there a specific name for this style of hammer or what type of things would it be used for? Thanks

Sledge. No peen, double ender. I have a bunch of those.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...