I Forge Iron

Diamondback iron works issues

raserei777

This is about diamondback forge info. I ordered one of their 2 burner blacksmith models on Saturday dec 6. I received an email about my order confirmation. They have taken my money. But I haven't heard anything else from them. None of theif phone numbers work and they are responding to email. Any suggestions ?

You paid by credit card? If nothing else, the vast majority of credit card companies protect their users  if there is an issue with products bought with the card. The would include items paid for, but not shipped for what ever reason. Check with your card company for what time limits may apply. Usually you have so many days to file a claim and they will refund your money.

I know when I worked the dive shop, when ever anyone who put a claim in against us. the credit card company immediately pulled that amount of funds from our account. Most times it was a simple shipping issue where the package got misrouted by fedex or UPS, As a business it was a real pain since you had money in your account one minute, and poof it was gone the next, in many cases before we'd even been notified of an issue.

Keep in mind hunting season recently just started in some places. I know several business around me who shut down for a wek or two because they get so many requests for time off opening week. No point of having the shop open if 1/2 to 2/3rds of the people aren't there and those that are can't get anything done until the others return. Many times even when they get back, there's a back log of jobs that have to get done because they were closed and that messes up the system.

Hopefully this is the problem with yours.

Just an update, I come in today and there was a forge sitting in my front door.So everything is good.Need to get some gas and fire this bad boy up!!

Fire it up and let us know what you think. I am considering a Diamonback 2 burner Metalsmith.