I Forge Iron

A drop point from Venice

trentinistefano

Thank you very much primtechsmith! I would not want to seem intrusive, but, to yours kind application, here you are others four ST: the#367, 369, 371 and 372.

Photo 1
ST #367: total length 336 mms, blade 210 mms, thickness 5 mms, stainless steel 440C, personally tempered to 60 HRC mirror finished;white ash stab. burl, bolsters are burnished brass. Leather sheath (3,5 mms) worked with scalpel and granitore by 1 mm.

Photo 2
ST #369: total length 380 mms, blade 244 x 7 mms, stainless steel 440C, personally tempered to 60 HRC mirror finished; fittings are stainless steel 416 drawn by the full one, handle is mexican kingwood, african ebony inlay + inconel (0,6 mms); Leather sheath (3,5 mms) worked with scalpel and granitore by 1 mm.

Photo 3
ST #371: total length 228 mms, blade 203 x 5 mms stainless steel 440C, personally tempered to 60 HRC mirror finished; fittings are burnished brass, handle is Curly maple burl + Osage orange wood + stainless steel (0,15 mms); Leather sheath (3,5 mms) + snake inlay.

Photo 4
ST #372: total length 235 mms, blade 111 x 5 mms, stainless steel 440C, personally tempered to 60 HRC, mirror finished; slabs are ivory, Leather sheath (3,5 mms) + iguana inlay.

Remembering you that you can see many others of it on: Home I cordially greet you, hi friends! Stefano (it is not allowed me to put more than 4 photos and the smileses) :-)

3609.attach

3610.attach

3611.attach

3612.attach