Jump to content
I Forge Iron

how is this hammer used?


Recommended Posts

Image is taking forever to load on  my computer. I think what you are looking at is a top swage and not a hammer. These are often used to true up joints in combination with bottom swages.


Looks like a screen shot from here possibly, so maybe someone can link the original picts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...