I Forge Iron

Shayne Carter knife making clinic in Palmer Alaska

Hey everybody,
Just a reminder that this weekend the Shayne Carter knife making clinic is going to be held at my shop in Palmer. I got to talk to Shayne the other day, we discussed what he would be demoing. He said he would do some pattern welding for making Damascus blanks in the morning and techniques in forging the blanks. In the afternoon he would lead hands on use of the techniques he taught us. so plan to bring some tools to work with and maybe your forge and anvil if you have a portable setup. clinic is $100 per person, call me at 907-441-6728 to reserve your spot.
Pat

Pat: What day is the clinic?

Get on the stick guys, this will be a good clinic for all you guys wanting to or making knives already. This isn't going to be a wimpy clinic this is the real deal.

Frosty The Lucky.

Hi Pat I was able to hand out most of the flyers Sandy made at the Girdwood Forest Fair so maybe they will bring in a few extras. I plan to call some of the knife guys I have not yet got to tomorrow, this is pretty late for that, but better than never. I am thinking that I will bring over the grinder on Friday will that work for you?