I Forge Iron

Hello everyone!

slagged

Hello. I found this forum while researching forge builds. I am building a 3 burner forge for a good friends 40th birthday, and the builds here have really helped in my design process.   Who knows, I may even have to build one for myself after this one is finished. 

Welcome aboard, glad to have you. Okay, you've put your general location in the header but you have me stumped. DFW?

If you start reading sections you're interested in here be sure to pick a comfy chair, bring a lunch and something to drink, it's a LOT of reading.

Frosty The Lucky.

Welcome aboard, glad to have you. Okay, you've put your general location in the header but you have me stumped. DFW?

If you start reading sections you're interested in here be sure to pick a comfy chair, bring a lunch and something to drink, it's a LOT of reading.

Frosty The Lucky.

Dallas/ Fort Worth

Thanks for the welcomes. I likely have 10 hours reading on the site in the last week. I  have to reread all the threads I bookmarked now that I can see the pics  :lol:

You have to remember that this is a world wide forum, I'm in Richmond Vale NSW Australia, so I would'nt have a clue what DFW is, and don't forget that there are a lot of place names duplicated the world over, so it is nice if you at least put your state, territory or country in for us.

Phil