I Forge Iron

Gas Forge Parts

armour72

Hello. I'm new to this site and this is my first time building a forge. Mr. Zoeller does not seem to be taking orders as of yet and I am at a loss as to where I can find nozzles. Does anyone know where I can purchase steel nozzles for a 3/4in pipe? Thanks for any suggestions!

flared nozzles are do it yourselfs if Larry isn't making them now. I use thread protectors, they work just fine. . . For me.

Check through the "T" burners for what I make, some jigs for the drill press build or how I do it in a lathe.

Please get back if you need more help but do some reading, thinking and maybe some sketching or CAD drawings first. GRAPH paper is your friend.

Frosty the Lucky

I am back in business!!  I am a little leary of the nozzles, and jet tubes, as my techniques are more "sculpting" than fabricating and machining. I don't want to spin a web of variables to trip myself up come tuning time.  The next forge will be a three burner and I suspect I will be much more at ease by then. I greatly appreciate the help!  I was in a bit of a panic.  I will try to avoid being the newbie who asks before searching in the future.  Once again thanks a lot!!