I Forge Iron

Check out this Parker 79X vise**Huge**

KYBOY

Well I went out for dry ice(heat treating today) and came home with this Parker 79X vise..Its almost pristine..Im usually pretty good about spotting refurbs on tools and I truely believe this may be original paint..Screw in imaculate and there arnt even any scracthes around the mounting holes..Full checkering still on the jaws..

It was one of those "Dad had it in his barn for longer than I can remember but never used" stories..It weighs 160 pounds..Just curious for you vise experts, what do you think the going price is for one like this?

Thanks..

100_8930_zps10b089c5.jpg

100_8931_zps9655f13f.jpg

100_8932_zpsdccfdea2.jpg

100_8933_zps9632a697.jpg

Well I went out for dry ice(heat treating today) and came home with this Parker 79X vise..

Being as how you brought it home, the price you paid was fair to both the seller and the buyer. Congratulations on scoring a nice vise. 

If its one of the Chas. Parkers that has a small set screw in the end of the knob the handle goes through, its an adjustable screw to hold the handle in one position, movable but it stays where you put it.

I had mine over a year before I found that feature.