I Forge Iron

Nashville Tennessee and Abroad

fjgiron

I will be in Nashville in January 2013 visiting my home town and traveling from where I live abroad. My 11 year old son is desperate to start a forge and continue with Blacksmithing that he learned in the wilds of Minnesota at summer camp 2 years in a row. We cant find anything where we live and he wants to work with someone while we are in Nashville and provide guidance to him so that we can do it upon our return to our home country. Any guidance on someone in Nashville would be great and it would be a lot of fun and education for us.

The Fiddler's Grove Blacksmith Association in Lebanon, TN would be something good to look into. We have classes every Tuesday night from 7:00-9:00 PM. Great group of people to work and learn with.

I'm sure you probably already know this, but Lebanon is only about 20 miles East of Nashville. The smithy is located in the Wilson County Fair Grounds.

You can just show up on any Tuesday evening to get all the details and check out the smithy.