I Forge Iron

New project : wine cellar doors

I like the design. Did you fab a spider to sit in the corner? If I show it to my wife she would want a set for the french doors in our living room!

Word choice might be "They'll have to earn it" or "work for it" meaning that they will have to exert themselves to break into it.

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful work. I love the way you went with a natural spacing like you'd see on a real spiders web rather than measuring everything to be identically spaced and perfectly symmetrical.

Somewhere on my list of projects to make is a welded spider web panel with the words "Some Pig" woven into the web.

The reference should be familiar to anyone who grew up in the USA but since I know the OP is Canadian and we have other members here from all over the world I'll clarify by saying it comes from a very popular 1950's children's book called Charlotte's Web where a spider saves a pig from the slaughter house by writing things in her web including most famously the phrase "Some Pig".