I Forge Iron

Tool steel prices

I am selling off a large amount of various tool steel. Any Ideas of what to charge on some of these different types?
1 bar stentor 02... 2"x4"x6'
many pcs 4140.... 2"x2"x6
2 bars a2.... 2"x4"x6
8 round w2 .....1" x6'
20pcs 15n20...... 4' 8-10" wide bandsaw blades.
Dozens of 1"x3"x24"....... D2 chopper blades
Many various chunks of a2,d2,4140,01,52100

60 lbs 4"x4"x1/4" o1 clearly marked
75-100 pcs 52100.... 2-3"dia barrel shaped bearings

Thanks for any suggestions and help.

I suggest you fill out your profile or at least let us know what country you're in. You would at likely get some local interest I'll bet... :)

Ok, I found your website but I like many others here don't notice those like an out front post or profile location,It just makes things easier.....;-)

I think your post is more of an advertisement to sell stuff on this forum disguised by a question. Not a very good disguise. I may be wrong but I am thinking if you have all that stuff that you probably have some idea of the value. We don't really like deception here.

SO.

I am being blunt. I have often been accused of the guy who actually says what everyone else is thinking. The other times I am the fellow who is off base. I don't know which is true here. But. I suspect the slower than desired response on your part has something more to do with the former more than the latter.

I do like to be corrected though when I am wrong.

I think your post is more of an advertisement to sell stuff on this forum disguised by a question. Not a very good disguise. I may be wrong but I am thinking if you have all that stuff that you probably have some idea of the value. We don't really like deception here.

SO.

I am being blunt. I have often been accused of the guy who actually says what everyone else is thinking. The other times I am the fellow who is off base. I don't know which is true here. But. I suspect the slower than desired response on your part has something more to do with the former more than the latter.

I do like to be corrected though when I am wrong.

This post is just RUDE. I read no indication of banjoe trying to sell on this forum in any of his posts so your accusations are BASELESS and should be apologised for. I can think of multiple reasons to ask the value of an item(s).I am so saddened that I had to read such negativity in the morning to start my day, I have to leave the site.
smith out

This thread probably should have been posted in tailgating because it does state '' I am selling''. I've see many members commit this misdemeanor and I for one don't really pay it any mind. It's no reason to read him the riot act...........mb

If you and I lived near each other we would probably be friends. I have found that some times us blacksmiths can be outspoken and hard as hammers. The fact that you cared enough to sincerly apologize shows me you are one of the good ones! Thanks