I Forge Iron

BAM Conference 2012

I won't be able to go, but I have demonstrated at the BAM Conference back in 2002 or 2003. And I would encourage anyone that can go and wants to learn more about this craft to attend. They are one of the largest and most involved groups out there, and they have some very talented members and get some great demonstrators from all over the world.

I'll be there with 2 or 3 power hammers, some hand forged Arm & Bammer soap to sell, and some stuff ot make some killer baked beans. MOblacksmith0530 and I decided we want to cook and socialize a little more this year, maybe a little midnite madness. Might be 4 ph's in one small spot. Don't miss the action.

post-3508-0-80222000-1336352210_thumb.jppost-3508-0-28294300-1336352143_thumb.jpJust got home from a great time nice to see old friends and make some new ones. We had 3 LG's on hammer row. My surprise was the green 25# ran by a 19944 modl IHC LB gas engine. I hope I can get the pics on.