I Forge Iron

Bamboo table/Om statue

SiskiyouForge

Good job on the table but a patina rather than black paint would impress the jury more imo. The tabs holding the bottom shelf need to dissapear, they look unfinished, un natural and out of place......The background for the pic is good but it seems a tad dark. Take a pic of one or the other, not both, especially for judging.....Good luck.

I agree with the above statements, except I would remove the table from the all white back round and flooring. I suggest putting the table in a hall way or room and take pictures that show more of the top shelf. The photo you offered shows the lower shelf more than the top and the top is much more appealing.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. It's good to hear others perspectives. The base support material matches the base of a lamp I had made to go with these. It has chisel marks on the ends to try and make it look more organic which don't show up in the pic. But now I can see how it doesn't really go with the table itself.

The bamboo is 1" schedule 80 pipe. Scored a line around the pipe then heated about an inch around the line with a torch then upset. Hammered out the leaves and welded together.