I Forge Iron

New Video (sort kinda blade related)

Hello all I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post this so feel free to move it if it is not, but I just finished making my first video for YouTube and was wondering if I could get some opinions on it (it is business related and therefore blade related tongue.gif ) There is one legitimate problem I can't figure out though about mid way through the video it is suppose to introduce the next picture under the category of bladesmithing but it blips by so fast I can't read it. On the video making software it works just fine but when I uploaded it then the problem occurred is this happening for anyone else? All comments questions and criticisms are welcome this is just a kind of promo video I'm working on the editing for five other instruction videos to come out over the next few weeks. Thanks for looking!

First kife looks great, the proportion, the color, angle and everything looks very appealing and the wood grain with pattern welding draws the eye in and makes it engaging. The next image is not as good, the blank space under and behind the blade is wasted and it is difficult to see the details, I would use a more close up image so the blade and handle are esier to see. I do like the creativity of the layout just not the angle or how far away the blade is. The last image, the polearm needs better lighting and background.

Just my 2 cents.