I Forge Iron

sword legality

sir xavier

May I commend you for trying to find out *first* and for thinking about your Father's situation.

It may turn out to be a better move to start a sword acquisition fund and let it build while you are co-housing and be able to buy several *nice* swords later---if it looks like later is not too far in the future...

You can probably talk to his probation or parole officer and get a straight answer on the legality of knives and swords you can have on the premises. You may simply have to get or build a lockable cage or cabinet or trunk for storage, or you may be told not on the property at all.

Phil

Maybe if you ask probation or parole people they dont like your dad and will tell you it is ok. Then your door gets kicked in and him hauled away. Best to get a lawyer to give you the answer. Usually in a situation like this where you have to ask the question it is best to think the answer as -No, bad idea.
Would you be asking if you wanted a cute bunny rabbit or a new rain coat?

Thanks for all the people who answered, and yes i am going to ask a lawyer now, just figured i should see if any of you have ask before and got an answer.
plus another thing it has been like 13 years since he did the felony.
oh and the sword is 1307.2 - The Norman
it looks realy good and it is the best one for its money that i could fined.