I Forge Iron

International forgein Ireland TV show

Hello everybody, I thought I would post this for your interest. It was a fantastic 3 days (6 for me, IABA board member) I hope you enjoy.
Tom Joyce, Fransisco Gatizua, Takaioshi Kommine, Martin Briedenbach, Alexander Sushcanov, Stephan Chevalier.. ect
By the way the commercials, they dont last long!
http://www.rte.ie/player/#!v=1102475

I must have watched that at least 5 times prior to you posting it!!! I am very annoyed i couldn't make it to the conference!! Maybe next time! Thanks for posting the link, i may watch it another 5 now!!! I always love knowing what went on at a conference !

alec

Was at this , loved seeing all that talent, would have liked to have more input into the project with TOM JOYCE ,but they had a job to do creating there panels, so just watched after day one. But enjoyed seeing the craft unfold before my eyes, also there was great seminars in the market house. thanks to I.A.B.A., Peter Cassidy and all the blacksmiths who were there. Go raibh maith agat. (thank you) p.s. will post some pics soon. p.p.s. MYLOH67, you wouldn't know where i could get borax from in eire, have tried many places with not much success. thanks again chris.

I love to see projects of that size and the frame it self is a work of art

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Borax-Pentahydrate-Pure-1KG-BX-1Kg-/140418540270?pt=UK_BOI_Medical_Lab_Equipment_Lab_Supplies_ET&hash=item20b198e2ee
Thanks for all those photos, borax link attached,

Sincere thank you for the thumbnails. I can then watch them listening to Rory Gallagher. By the way the work you folks accomplished is impeccable work. I see no real way for me to ever visit Ireland but you never know. The land of my Great Grandfather and Great Grandmother. The net has really changed the world. Thanks again.

Steve O'Grady
Bloomfield Iowa USA

The showpiece for everyones work is spectacular in and of itself. A rocket shaped yett? Must have been quite an accomplishment to make. Great work by all, thanks Myloh67 and Ironclad for showing this to all of us. Very inspiring. I was avoiding the shop this weekend since it is 100+ outside, but i think i can avoid it no longer!

many thanks Ironstein, and to Mark keeling the man who built the "hive" (iaba) it was a great experience to be there, the sheer work involved in constructing this must have been immense. And my thanks to all the blacksmiths on this site for there many truly inspiring contributions to this beautiful art, long may you inspire us.
Go raibh maith agat, Chris.