I Forge Iron

selling some of my dads tools

Hello, It is with a heavy heart I have found your website and association. My Dad passed away just over a year ago. My Dad was a horse shoer, he apprenticed in Brooklyn NY. My Dad shoed NYPD Mounted horses, as well as most horses at Madison Square Garden (when they held the International Horse Show, Lipizzaner Stallions). I think my dad would have really enjoyed your site. I do not want to violate any forum rules, but I am interested in selling some of my dads tools. Best wishes to you all of a dying breed.

My condolences to you and your family.

Please list the tools you are offering and the price.
If you do not know a price, say so and we can put a reasonable vale on the item(s).
Photos are always good as it shows us what it is and what we are trying to identify.

Check your PM (Personal Messages) top of the forum page please.

I am sorry for your loss.

I recommend that you select a few tools (that you hopefully find yourself using at some point) and _not_ list them for sale. Sometimes a few items can have good memories, and your kids or grandkids may be more interested in their ancestry because of it.

Phil

My condolences to you and your family.

Please list the tools you are offering and the price.
If you do not know a price, say so and we can put a reasonable vale on the item(s).
Photos are always good as it shows us what it is and what we are trying to identify.

Check your PM (Personal Messages) top of the forum page please.

Glenn I appreciate your reply. I sent an email to IforgeIron@gmail. I hope this was correct. I included photos and some of my dads history. thanks again.