I Forge Iron

My steel supplier has forklift tines

FieryFurnace

My steel supplier has a matching set of forklift tines in pretty decent condition. I'd buy them but I don't have the money, so if any of you other smiths within driving have been looking for some this may be your chance. Lots of metal in them. They are $100 for the pair.

If anyone wants them I'll give you the steel supply number so you can make sure they still have them.

Just figured someone might be interested!

I didn't take measurements but I think they were something like 5 inches wide, 2 inches thick, and probably 30-36 inches long with another 18-24 inches where it connects to the lift. Of course they taper out in thickness towards the ends. I'd say they probably are 150-200# a piece!

If anyone would like them, my steel supplier has good prices and a large range of stuff in stock. I've NEVER had to order anything or wait on something to come in. They also have some carbon, SS, aluminum, TONS of 3 phase motors (no 3 phase current around here,) bolts, and rollers.
If someone wanted to come with a large chunck-o-change it would be a worth while trip.