I Forge Iron

Sand cast aluminium?

Hi All,

When I was in our Al Ain shop recently I took a series of photo's 80+ of how to sand cast a aluminium ballustrade infillpanel. This system is siutable for most casting.
Even dim witted souls such as myself can understand easily.
This uses no fancy chemicals, equipment or skills other than patience and effort.(And a wee dash of common sence)

Firstly I would like to know if anyone would be interested in such a post?

Secondly as I am not as capable as I would like on posting a pictoral essay, would some kind hearted soul please tell me(and I suppose others) how to create on of those 'my link' jobs to a titled album that I could download as a file maybe? from my photo's? :)

Many thanks in antisipation!

Ian

Are the photos on IFI or elsewhere? If you can get your photos into a gallery online you can highlight the entire location in the address bar of your browser then copy/paste the location here in a post. If it is on its own line it will automatically become a link. If you put anything else on that line you need to be careful of adjacent characters and formatting stuff.

If the photos are hosted on IFI then they remain preserved in context, Glenn has space for this kind of thing.

Phil