I Forge Iron

Electric blowers

civilwarblacksmith

Plugs look a bit funny though, a bit like a pommy cricketer :lol:

I may also regret that comment on Boxing Day :huh:

those are the most suprerior plugs on this planet my friend!!! no little round sticks that look like they fall out of the wall and shock you when you look at them ,,,they slam in to the wall!! pure quality hehe :)
looks can be deceiving my friend i dont follow the cricket but i know my plugs :D
why do i talk so much rubbish

so is that like a rheostat type thing?? and is it expensive? or am i looking for a dimmer witha high wattage rating or something ?
thanks again guys

the bouncy castle fan is brushed or not?? i dont know the hairdryer is and the boiler fans were brushless i dont know what this is although they seem to have chunky motors whacked on the side :blink:

A 1000 watt rated dimmer switch should cost less than £20 I get mine from a builders merchant and it cost me £14 B and Q or similar should stock them.

I set mine up in a seperate extension, ie plug, cable 2.5mm sq 3 core, metal double accessory box fitted with the dimmer switch and a 3 pin steel faced socket outlet,

This way I can use it to slow down other tools, angle grinders for wire brushing/buffing/polishing, drills etc

those are the most suprerior plugs on this planet my friend!!! no little round sticks that look like they fall out of the wall and shock you when you look at them ,,,they slam in to the wall!! pure quality hehe :)
looks can be deceiving my friend i dont follow the cricket but i know my plugs :D
why do i talk so much rubbish

I don't really follow the cricket, or any other professional sport, but to have a good dig at a pom is always worth it :)

Why do we talk so much rubbish? Life would be VERY boring without a good bit of banter chucked in, especially on a web forum.

Have a great day my pommy friend...................

A 1000 watt rated dimmer switch should cost less than £20 I get mine from a builders merchant and it cost me £14 B and Q or similar should stock them.

I set mine up in a seperate extension, ie plug, cable 2.5mm sq 3 core, metal double accessory box fitted with the dimmer switch and a 3 pin steel faced socket outlet,

This way I can use it to slow down other tools, angle grinders for wire brushing/buffing/polishing, drills etc

thanks for the info rob,, much appreciated the slowing down of other tools seems like a sweet idea to me :) thanks ;)

i had a little perusal of your site the other day , you have a list of interesting stuff on there and id like to say nice one for your efforts in keeping the smithing alive and well ,, would like to make it to some of those shows and events other than the royal welsh and the three counties this year. all the best
matt

I don't really follow the cricket, or any other professional sport, but to have a good dig at a pom is always worth it :)

Why do we talk so much rubbish? Life would be VERY boring without a good bit of banter chucked in, especially on a web forum.

Have a great day my pommy friend...................

i can most heartily agree with that ,, dont get me started on the shrimps and barbies heheh
you too sir have a good day and chrimbo my ozzie friend,, and be carefull with those crappy plugs!!