I Forge Iron

Shop Remodel

I have posted pics of my new shop in the Smithys Gallery.
The old shop was only 10'x12' with bare stud walls and one 30 amp 110vac circuit.
The new one is 10'x22' with a 8'x10' forge shed, insulation,new lighting,110/220vac and AC.
Your comments/suggestions are welcome.

I know it's clean and I hope to keep it that way. During the remodel, I kept loosing tools and material. Got in the habit of putting the tools away and using the shop vac at the end of the work. My wife asked " who are you and what have you done with my husband?" I know it's not normal, but at least I can find stuff. :D

I commend you for that. I am that way but got overwhelmed with 'stuff' when I got my garage. Now I have 'no, thank you' policy for ANYTHING that wants to come home with me. I'll be dug out in another couple of years. Be vigilant my friend, you can do it!

Mike, You ask for comments... well many adjectives come to mind. Beautiful, neat, well thought out & setup, comfortable, user friendly. But the thoughts and feeling that comes to mind most are of JEALOUSY!!!(grin)You set up a great looking shop, some day I would love to try something in the same style. But till then I can eye yours for inspiration and dream. God bless and best of luck with it, looks like you realy did a great job of it!
TIM