I Forge Iron

Hello from WA

Nomad

Hello all,

My name is Nathan, I'm pretty good at burning myself, and one of these days I might change the shape of a metalic object!

I'm a really amature smith that hasn't lit a forge since I moved a year ago. I decided to surf by the site (it's been longer than a year) and :o things have changed. It looks great!
I've never worked along side another smith and have learned a lot from sites like this one and the people I've met through them (evn'n Jr.) so I wanted to say Thanks to Glen in advance.

Nathan

Nomad

There are alot of blacksmiths in WA state, Dozens in the Seattle area...and lots more spread through out.

I'm in BC just north of Lynden WA.

check out the NWBA site, blacksmith.org theres a conference coming up in October just south of the WA border in Oregon. good place to meet other smiths that are from WA.

Nomad, you are now working beside every smith that logs into the I Forge Iron site. And not from your state, but from all over the world. It is the contributors that have made the site what it is today. I have the privledge of operating the keyboard. I think you for the kind words.

We are all here to help others and advance the craft. Ask questions and get answers. The archive is a wonderful place as the full discussion on any topic is grouped together in one place. The search engines are another source for where to look for information.

Welcome to the site.