I Forge Iron

A fun and easy project

I seem to be in a candle holder phase, making all manner of candlesticks etc.. here is one that was a 2 hour project from start to finish, and I have gotten lots of commentary on it. It lends itself to expansion, i.e. sets of these, with 1,2 and even 3 candles. I need a little work on tail symmetry, but for a 1st one, I'm happy!!

post-4158-12648470624006_thumb.jpg

here's yet another I did at our last NYSDBA chapter meet, forgemaster John Rausch was demoing 1" pipe projects, his critique of this one was the taper was not drawn enough, and I agree, yet as the first one, I am not unhappy with it, brass brush finish with lindseed oil rubbed on.

post-4158-12648487061404_thumb.jpg

Yes the big pictures are annoying ......but you can use other programs to resize them ie..... paint, probably any program that deals with pictures. I know when I click on a picture in the album it has in the tool bar a spot that says other programs...that what you want to click on and then find out where to resize your pictures... hope this helps I'm not a expert computer person usually know enough to get myself into trouble... I figured out how to resize pictures by myself so anyone should be able to.

Nice candle holders and I also enjoy making them also.