I Forge Iron

Yater blocks

clinton

http://picasaweb.google.com/clintonmetalcraftsman/YaterBlocks_1#
I got these yater blocks recently from Jere Kirkpatric I think it is awesome that the shipping info is still on there written by Wally Yater in the 1970's is return adress as well as the shipping adresss very nice set of blocks. Also testing picasa with this post still trying to figure it out

hey there Fe still got all yer fingers and toes? ya i am just figuring out this picasa it works good just took me some time to get familiar with it pretty easy once you get it the help option just confuses me but check it out its free. hows the hammer is it running now? I need to get going on mine gonna go look at one over by jackson gotta get a hold of that guy

The problem with using picasaweb, photobucket and other services is that they are not part of IForgeIron and the information can be deleted and or lost at any time. By attaching the files to the forum, they then become a part of the post.

The problem with using picasaweb, photobucket and other services is that they are not part of IForgeIron and the information can be deleted and or lost at any time. By attaching the files to the forum, they then become a part of the post.

I'm with you all the way. Problem is, I've yet to find a way to do so. When I click on the INSERT IMAGE icon, all I get is a blank writing field that doesn't even state what it wants written in it.sad.gif I'm not a computer genius, but I'm feeling really dumb here.