I Forge Iron

How to make a million dollars smithing.

Bob I can see where you are coming from but in my mind the other post could be titled "how do I get over not wanting to have employees". And this reply being " I would rather work alone". It's the same view point different approach. My thoughts wander and how I feel today may not be how I feel tomorrow and I know this. . I do value the input and discussion

By they way I do actualy have a plan to make a million dollars smithing. I buy a lotto ticket every week ;-)

I have refrained from replying to this thread for some time and now feel the need to lighten up the atmosphere. If you want to make a million dollars blacksmithing the easiest way to do so is marry a woman with a million dollars. :huh:;)

You know, after I got divorced I was gonna make sure my next gal had her own money. Now I'm shacked up with the girl from the art supply store and she got laid off. Plan B time.

Plan B? Guess who gets to do the wire brushing? :P

You know, after I got divorced I was gonna make sure my next gal had her own money. Now I'm shacked up with the girl from the art supply store and she got laid off. Plan B time.

Plan B? Guess who gets to do the wire brushing? :P

Way to work the contingency plan.
Long term plan (remain flexible) seems to be in effect too. :)

I have refrained from replying to this thread for some time and now feel the need to lighten up the atmosphere. If you want to make a million dollars blacksmithing the easiest way to do so is marry a woman with a million dollars. :huh:;)

Naw, that might seem like a good recipe, but most girls that come with the bucks come with strings and are full of it.
I think I got it right, marry the girl that can "MAKE THE MILLOIN HERSELF AND KEEP IT". That way you have financial assistance when you need it,and some one that understands how to "MAKE THE MILLOIN" and therefore guide you(and most blacksmiths need guiding when it comes to money). :D

Ian