I Forge Iron

First knifes

Ronnie

The blades look good indeed! The handles are a bit clunky looking with the lovely curves on the blades putting more curves, "organic" looking handles would be super---and you're using really nice material for the handles too!

(I might try to make that finger curve on the blade able to open bottles for one for myself...but that's a dangerous thing mixing bottles and blades!)

The blades look good indeed! The handles are a bit clunky looking with the lovely curves on the blades putting more curves, "organic" looking handles would be super---and you're using really nice material for the handles too!

(I might try to make that finger curve on the blade able to open bottles for one for myself...but that's a dangerous thing mixing bottles and blades!)

Thanks Thomas not sure what you have in mind. I agree the handles kicked my rear. So if you have time feel free to expand on the comment I could sure use the help.