I Forge Iron

Heya, Anyone in the Durham Region of Ontario?

Halton, rather than Durham.

There are a ton of blacksmiths here in Ontario, I can think of a dozen professionals just off the top of my head, and there has to be almost a thousand hobbyists.

Have you joined OABA, yet? Usually a good way to find other smiths and learning opportunities...

Halton, rather than Durham.

There are a ton of blacksmiths here in Ontario, I can think of a dozen professionals just off the top of my head, and there has to be almost a thousand hobbyists.

Have you joined OABA, yet? Usually a good way to find other smiths and learning opportunities...

Hiya Morlock,

yeah Halton was the stomping grounds of my misspent youth (Born in Oakville). I got the impression there was plenty and definately hoping to find some learning opportunities. I was browsing your website the other day. Nice stuff you make!

I haven't joined OABA, I figured I had to learn something first ;). What can you tell me about it?

-W.

There are quite a few OABA blacksmiths in Durham. Come on out to a couple of meetings and you will likely meet some. There is a wide range of abilities in the organization beginners are more than welcome. The next two meetings are the opposite side of Toronto from you but are not that far especially the February meeting in Milton.

There are quite a few OABA blacksmiths in Durham. Come on out to a couple of meetings and you will likely meet some. There is a wide range of abilities in the organization beginners are more than welcome. The next two meetings are the opposite side of Toronto from you but are not that far especially the February meeting in Milton.

These days with 20 month old twin boys around the corner seems far sometimes ;):D

-W.