I Forge Iron

Your Help Appreciated

irnsrgn

Your help would be appreciated, to help out my almost step grandaughter. Especially those of you from countries other than the United States.

Hi
You have received this letter because of your acquaintance with the family of the student listed below. Our class is collecting postcards. We would love to have one from you to add to our collection. Every time we get a postcard, we will read the postmark and label that town on our class map. Then we will read the postcard to find who has sent it. If the postcard shows a picture of the place it came from or has information about that town or state, we'll have even more reasons to examine it. We hope you will send us a postcard to add to our collection!!!

Have a Good Day!!!
Sincerely

Please address you postcard to:
Lily Manley
Nashua Elementary School
Attn: Mrs. Fowler's Class
221 NE 114th St
Kansas City, MO 64155

Thank You in Advance.

Respectfully
Jr. Strasil

Your help would be appreciated, to help out my almost step grandaughter. Especially those of you from countries other than the United States. ...Jr. Strasil

Sure, I found a card, printed a blacksmithing picture on it, and will be mailing it asap.

I guess Pennsylvania is sufficiently outside the United States. :D

Dave

All cards are appreciated to show how many friends her family has, I just thought quite a few from other countries would be exciting for her and her class, and her real mother is upset because we/me has friends all over the world, both blacksmithing and woodworking, that are willing to do this for a little girl they don't even know.

Just trying to be a good grandpa.

Thank You.