I Forge Iron

The Goblet Project (wivs pikkies)

Hello.
Today I just sent out the piece which I've been working on for the past few weeks, ever since I got back from Israel, for a local exhibition of projects done by people on the trip.
This is a choppy few photos from the second session of forging through the finished project. It doesn't show the hours of assembly, sculpting, silver raising and embossing, glassblowing, rock selecting, painting, or design, and the pictures are not very good, but they show the stem/supports being made and then the finishing process, and finished product.
I celebrated being done by forging a big new armour stake, and starting to forge my new bike helmet. :)
P.S. Glenn, I'm really sorry about the number of pictures, if you need I can chop a good number off.

Photos are not a problem. Post as many as you wish here or in the gallery

515.attach

516.attach

517.attach

518.attach

519.attach

520.attach

521.attach

Archie
Post as many photos as are needed. This is one reason IForgeIron updated softwear and changed to the new gallery - no limits to the numbers of photos you can post now.

Just keep the individual photo sizees to 640x480 or so, otherwise it breaks the page and they have to be manually resized and the post edited to replace the oversized images.