I Forge Iron

Worth to buy?

That is probably the best example of a Canadian Blower and Forge anvil that I have seen (I saw this one on Kijiji earlier today). I have now seen about 10 and almost every one was quite badly beaten up.

I have one myself. Mine is quite typical of the other examples I have seen. I don't know if they have led a rough life, or if the quality isn't up to par with other popular brands. Here is a couple of pictures.

16325.attach

16326.attach

Edited by Sask Mark

Good deal on the anvil, but maybe you should look into the freight charges your self.
In US I'm getting 152 lb anvil delivered by fedx for $75
PS
One thing that will lower your delivery cost is to pick up at the freight terminal.
If you can arrange a pickup truck to get it you will save yourself significant change

Edited by Charlotte
add PS.

bought the anvil today. 75$ is the price i paid (shipping part was for the extra driving hour the guy did to drive to my job).Here is the picture of the top part, I find it not that bad. Thanks all for the help especially to those on live chat who helped me on the spot to make my decision.

Thomas Dean i linked a picture of the top part in my first message.

Edited by the_white