I Forge Iron

Time has come..............

Time has come for me to settle some things in my life. One being that it ain't going to be anytime soon that my back is going to be any better so I am going to be selling my 25# Little Giant. I have discussed it with a couple of the senior members here on the forum and decided that it is time to throw in the hammer on getting better. I live in Southern Arizona so if you are interested in purchasing my little Little Giant send me a PM and I will send you the information on it. I looked at posting it in the Tailgating section but I don't have a Paypal account, I won't ship and you need to load it yourself as I can't. I will try to get my neighbor to take some pictures of it so I can send them along to you with the serial number. It saddens me to sell it but it sure ain't doing me or anyone else any good just sitting there. I will discuss price in PM. Thanks, Jerry:(

Jerry, I am sorry to hear you are parting with your little giant hammer. Thank you for thinking of others on IForgeIron and offering it to them.

I do hope your back recovers enough for you to enjoy life and fire up the forge on a regular basis.