I Forge Iron

Thought I would give an update

Ralph

First and formost thanks for the prayers. They brought Nathan back home safely. Thank you and GOD Bless you.

Now for me;
I still have not quit taking the Interferon, tho I sometimes really want to.
But I won't as I only have to keep taking it for only 7 more months.
I still have an open wound under my armpit area. Due to the radiation burns reciieved for my RAD treatments. They were finished in Dec.
In fact it looks as if the wound area is getting bigger right now. Not sure why.
Have a Dr appointment with the surgeon on Tuesday. I hope he does have a few tricks up his sleeve like he said right before Dawn and I left to welcome Nathan home.
But all in all I am doing great. After all if God had not seen fit to give a sign I would not have know the cancer was there and it could have spread all thru the lymph system and other places too. But instead it was only in one node.

But if yall could send prayers out for Dawn I would be greatfull. I think this is all much more difficult for her than it is for me.

Brian,
to be honest I think that going thru it yourself is sorta easy. But seeing it happen to your loved one is pure he!!
While Dawn has not had cancer she has had a few issues that were life threatening and I just about went nuts.
I can see it now in Dawn's eyes. But only 4 1/2 years till in theory I have a final clean bill of health. Just in time for our 29th! :D