I Forge Iron

Welcome aboard, glad to have ya.

I'm sure someone will be along to help ID your anvil. I'm betting it's a recent model, probably still available. Well heck, what do you know a quick Google search turned up a possibility. If he didn't make your anvil I'll bet you he'll know who did.

Cliff Carroll’s Horseshoers Supplies, Inc.
245 West Perry Park Avenue
Larkspur, CO 80118
Phone: (303) 681-2643
Fax: (303) 681-2343
proforge@aol.com
www.cliffcarroll.com
Our company was incorporated in Florida in 1976 and has since been serving horseshoers throughout the country. After relocating to Colorado in 1981, we began manufacturing anvils and hammers and our line has grown to over a dozen horseshoeing products, selling worldwide. In 1996 the PRO-FORGE was added to round out our manufacturing line of products.

Now, if you'll click "User CP" at the top of the page and edit your profile to show your location it can make a big difference. IFI is represented by members from more than 50 countries and a lot of info is location specific. Also if local folk know you're there they can invite you to gatherings, tip you to tools and offer hands on help.

Frosty

Yes, they are. I've not used one, but being relatively close to Cliff's business, I see a number being used and have not heard of any problems and I suspect the heel bending cams would not last long on inferior construction since they're often used to cold shape a shoe.