I Forge Iron

Wanta shake hands with you. and shoot the bull

Tom Lumpkins

Seldon and I got together this morning at the coffee shop where we used to hang out. Yeah, turns out we sat at different tables when he lived here some 9 years ago.

It was an excellent visit and we'll be getting together again soon to spend a day once he gets his eye squared away.

What a great start to the day!

Frosty

• 1 month later...

Yea Frosty its a good thing being able to meet people that share your love for beatin on metal,, have a pretty good size list of names of people that have sent number's and addresses.. the biggest problem I have is being pushed by the company and not having the time.. Sometimes I just say the heck with it and make the time.. lol...

If you're rollin' through western new york stop in. I have a constant parade of semis going by 24-7-365.
Trucks heading from canada, trucks heading from Penn, OH, looking to beat the tolls and stay off the I-90 head past me on 63/36 to connect with I-390 and I-17). Plenty going north too. South from Batavia New York on 63, right (south) on 36, hit the tee at 39 and you are there, your headlights are illuminating my living room. Pull to the right and stop with the park on your right. This is just a long grass area surrounded by trees.
You are at a T intersection looking at a park, gazeebo, civil war statue (big one, lifesize soldier statue on top of column 50 ft high). Right there is wide shoulders both sides trucks park on regularly to hit the convenience store there.
Walk on over and say Hi, number 30 South Parkway. Yellow fire hydrant right in front of my place by mailbox.
I don't care if it is 3:00 a.m. on a weeknight, I really mean that, stop in.
We'll bang on some iron no matter or I'll put you up till I get outa work.
Dan.

if your ever up in danbury ct shoot me off a pm (or a call if i rember to send it to you:D). i volunteer at the danbury rail way mueseam and there are a couple of smiths up there too.

Hello NewGuy, I just noticed your post, and will have to check in my book and see if I have your number in there, Its in my Big Truck and I am home.. Looking forward to meeting you..Tom

Me and the wife went to The Threshermans Show in Adams,Tn today, and I was in the smithy and I noticed outside that there was a trailer and I thought, I've seen this trailer somewhere, and then I noticed this little feller and Asked.. Are you a Member of I Forge Iron,,,
Yes he said , it was Dave " Fiery Forge furnace" ... So I took a few pic's and Dave had a few things to say..

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/canepole/?action=view&current=FFF.flv

Dave it was a pleasure meeting you and your Mom.. You got a realy nice set up ..

15781.attach

15782.attach

15783.attach

15784.attach

Edited by mod07

• 2 weeks later...