I Forge Iron

Texas Junk Yard

Google is upside down!! It is definitely on the EAST side. You really can't miss it tho. Have fun....it's a lot like IFI, you need to tell someone where you are. Oh yea, take food and water, you can get lost in there as well.;) Let us know what you buy.

http://www.iforgeiron.com/forum/f7/found-texas-9297/

Here's the link to the thread I started awhile back. There's plenty of Picture's .. The place is North of Lufkin. and on the right side of 59. take a look at the first picture. thats what to look for , Have fun..

Here's his number=936-632-2580== I think he is closed mon and tues.. call ahead..so you don't drive all the way and the place be closed.

Edited by WagonMaster

OK, 103 miles north of Houston, about 2 hours. Closed on Mondays I guess. I got there at 9:30 AM and it was closed so I went on to my appointment in Shreveport. On my way back home I stopped by about 4:30 PM and it was still closed. Just inside the chain link fench was exactly what I wanted to buy: a rivet forge and blower. 10 feet from my fingertips! Yep, he has a LOT of stuff that he apparently is in no hurry to get rid of.

Edited by Quenchcrack